SV: (Question) g60 block with a 16v head

Hi

> Couldn't I have the 16v head shaved? I thought that the pistons from the g60
> block were the ones to have for the forced induction application. Aren't
> they forged or something? If not, I guess there would be no question.

You could maybe shave the 16V head down enough but you have too shave alot.
The G60 pistons are not forged, and for forced induction you do good on original pistons, make shure you have right compresion ratio.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker