RE: (Question) g60 block with a 16v head

That would probably result in compression below 7:1 or so.

I am doing the 16V head onto an ABA block and the principle is the same.
The 8V head  has very flat combustion chambers and the pistons on an 8V
block don't go all the way to the top of the bore at the top of the stroke.
16V motors on the other hand have a larger combustion chamber in the head
with pistons that come further up in the bore and are flatter on top.

So when you put a 16V head on a block with 8V pistons in it you get a
reduction in compression due the increased size of the combustion chamber.

The G60 motor is like 8:1 compression stock, to make it work with a 16V head
and have anything usable for a compression ratio you would need to have
custom pistons made or at the very least use 16V pistons and rods.....which
might defeat the purpose of using the G60 block in the first place.

Morning ramblings from Brian