'83 GTi engine question...

Hi!

I have a question about an engine I have in one of my roccos. It's 1.8
8V GTi 112HP engine (DX code).
I want to rebuild it bottom up to 1.9 and I have a small problem. I know
I should use pistons from 2.0 engine but I don't know what type of 2.0
engine.
Does anybody can help me wit this problem? Maybe one of us have done
such rebuild and can tell me which pistons I should use. I want to keep
my 10:1 compression.

And another question. Does anybody have a knock sensored ignition
installed in Scirocco with such engine ('83 GTI)?

I'm looking for any informations about installing knock sensored
ignition system with early GTi engines.

Thanks in advance

Andrzej

P.S. I'm sorry for my poor English but i think it's easier to understand
than my Polish :)
--
'78 Scirocco GT (RIP)
'78 Scirocco S (With Turbo Diesel Engine)

My site: http://scirocco.supermedia.pl/