Mounts...

All this talk of changing mounts has me thinking....  (opps here trouble..)
I am changing my clutch this weekend and while its down, maybe change the
mounts as well. I asked at the local store but they only seem to have the
Front, the rear and the transmission mounts. Is this tranny mount the same
as the passenger side?
I was told that it is pressed out of the mount. Can this be done with a
standard vice? Or does any one have quicktips for doing this?
TIA

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
'81 Scirocco (re-animating)