RE: Radiator Fan Question

Is your engine overheating?  If it isn't broken, don't fix it.  If it *is*
overheating, rather than trying to use baling wire and duct tape (which is
the equivalent to what you're suggesting), check the components in the
cooling system to ensure it's all in proper working order.  Then see if you
still need to look into additional cooling ($5 says you won't).  Bentley
should be able to assist you with that.

A cooling fan that runs all the time is actually a downgrade from the stock
configuration, in which it runs *when it is needed*.

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale