someone to port intakes/ machine shop

HI all

I am looking for a  place to send my intake to have it
ported and polished.  Any recomendations?

I am still looking for a machine shop in the New
England area to overbore and balence my block.  Joe
Olivera mentioned a place that shine racing uses.  It
may have been Dana's machine.  Has anyone heard/dealt
with them (or maybe even a phone #).  Also any other
ideas for a reputable machine shop are welcomed.

thanks,
Tony