Re: Power Steering for Mk1

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, T Berk and Shawn C Meze wrote:

> > Kewl, ship it right over to my house. Ill make good use of it for you. :)
>
> No way!, _I_ want it!  :)

Gentlemen, gentlemen...!  There's no need to fight...!  I have plenty of
A2 power steering racks to go around... :)  The first person to ship a
Techtonics dual port downpipe (w/o cat buit w o2 please) or Techtonics
adjustable cam sprocket to my door can have a boxfull... :)

Now the air conditioning components are likely less valuable.  I do
however have a few boxes of those - state unknown.

If only California weren't so damned far away...

> > ... Im over 30, I deserve P/S!
> > Shawn Meze

Hey - I'm over 30 - I deserve power steering too - but only in my 78 Chev
3/4 ton (been muscling that thing around the shop with no p/s (busted
hose) and all I can say is quit whining about Scirocco's et al having
stiff steering!!! :) :) Try moving a full size pickup over 12 inches when
you only have 1.5 truck lengths to drive on, and no power steering!)

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca