Re: break question.

hi Jason!

You should have no problem with this. Just get the vented rotors and
matching pads. Best thing to do is tell the parts guy that you aree in need
of pads and rotors for an '83/'84 GTi. HTH

>If say i owned a rabbit truck, and say it had 9.4 rotors on the front.
>Lets
>just assume that i wanted to switch it to 9.4" vented rotors.  Would i have
>to replace the calipers and spindle assemblies, or could i get away with
>just sliding in a fresh set of vented rotors.  or would that f**k me up
>when
>i go to change the pads at a later date?  I don't have a rabbit truck :(, i
>am asking this for a friend, but i would also like to know this.  TIA

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'80 Rocco (new!)
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco