Re: break question.

You have to change to front rotors, pads and retaining clips.
The vented pads are thinner since the vented rotors are
thicker.  Otherwise its easy.  I did this on my 83 GTI.

Joe Oliveira
83 FSP Rabbit GTI
97 STR  Jetta GLX VR6
ilium@bit-net.com
Visit our website at:
http://www.FlyingToasterRacing.com

> List,
>
> If say i owned a rabbit truck, and say it had 9.4 rotors on the front.
Lets