81 Mars Red Scirocco S for sale

Yep, an 81 S for sale in San Jose, CA.
Just in time for the ND show. You can enter your very own Scirocco, or
convince a friend to buy it and show it next to yours.
You could even fly out to the event, buy the car, show it, and drive it
home. (I'll even pick you up at the Airport in it.)
Ok, so I am not a very good salesman. 8)
But seriously, this is a nice, straight S model with original paint and a
strong original engine. It also has a nice interior and the S spoiler on it.
15" mesh wheels with good tread, lowering springs (unknown but rides
nicely), and AutoTech rear swaybar.
E-mail me for more info.
*No, this is not my Mars tt, sorry :)*

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc
Mars 81 Scirocco S - FOR SALE 8)