Re: break question.

It isn't always as easy as specifying that you have vented rotors. I changed
my '82 scirocco over and was looking for pads and the guy behind the counter
had no idea which ones were for vented. We basically took a guess based on a
later year and got lucky. I don't know if it's easier for other models or
not.

-Ryan M