SV: SV: SV: solid lifter 16v?

> Actually, according to Bentley (page 3-23 in the engine section) there is a
> graph which specifically states that the valves in a hydraulic head are
> exactly 8.7mm and 7.7mm (intake and exhaust respectively) shorter than solid

The difference between a too from the fabric excisting heads could be true, but the answer was how you rebuild a hydralic head too mechanical lifters. And you DO NOT change valves because of that.
I may not be an native american but I think everyone else could understand that part.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker