Re: Odometer

> Today I'm going to switch the gauges that are in my car (Motometer)
> with the ones from my other car (VDO). My question is, how do I set
> the mileage on the ones going in to be the same as the old ones?

  go to jan's vw page <http://www-pal.usc.edu/~jan/cars.html> and look
for how to fix the speedometer (though it talks about the odo. might
mention that to him one day...). it'll tell you how to repair them, but
you don't really need to do that. just follow the process and you'll get
the basic idea of how to change the mileage (especially after you remove
the rod). it might take a few times to get the number straight and can
be a pain in the ass. plan on an hour at least.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com