Re: Clutch, hydraulic?

On Sun, 5 Mar 2000 20:59:04 -0500 "Ryan McCarthy"
<rmccarthy777@email.msn.com> writes:

>What do you guys think of changing over from a cable clutch to a
>hydraulic one? I'm thinking about it...
>
>-Ryan M

I think its a buttload more trouble than its worth. Its so much easier to
just change the stock cable (non-selfadjusting) every 6 months than to
fuss with a hyd setup. How are you going to mount the slave cylinder?
Naw, too much hassle. Too much to fabricate unless you're really into
that sort of thing.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and