Re: Intake hose?

Whoa, that's so weird you ask this.  I was going to post the same
question after reading today's mail.  I noticed it today myself after
replacing my broken air intake hose.  It looks like the intake could be
sucking in hot exhaust with it being there?  I almost ripped it out, but
thought I better make sure what the purpose is (if any) before I get rid
of it.

-Mike