directiosn to my house

here are your directions from 95 south or 95 north
95  toward 695 towson, go for a bit till you see the randallstown exit
rt 26 north i belive, only randlasstown exit....go about 3 miles the
make a right on BRENBROOK road, you will go throuhg 3 four way stops
when you hit the 3rd you will make a right on meadowhieghts road....then
take your 1st immediate left onto nemo road, you will see my red
scirocco parked out front of my house
the saddy is 3927 nemo road

if you are comign form 29 you will take
29 to 70 east to 695 toward towson adn follow the directions above from
once you are on 695
the key is to get off on randallstown exit which is liberty road

if things are too difficult for you to figure out

teh addy pain and simple
3927 NEMO ROAD
randallstown md 21133-4040
phone number if you need me 410 655-6276   taht is the main line adn i
dont answer it unless it is tomarrow  if you need me tongiht you can
reach me at 410  - 655-5370
thankf to all those that all comign and those taht are thinking opf it
what else have you got to do
jonas