Re: Sightings and the list

--- Mark Peele <type53@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The list is not just a technical discussion of
> Sciroccos, but much more. It is a source for
> diagnostic and technical advice, hard to get parts,
> history and trivia, and most importantly to me - it
> has been a catalyst to make friends with others that
> share my passion for these cars.
>
> Because of this list, I have met people face to face
> and have established friendships with a fine bunch of
> people local to me (I would not have met them without
> this list). On a grander scale, I have also made great
> friends all over the country and indeed all over the
> globe.
>

> =====
> Mark Peele

I normally don't like the "me too" posts, but I have to
agree with Mark.  I couldn't have said it better myself.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup (To part or not to part...)
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry