Mike's car.

Hey folks,
	It is really important to help Mike recover this car. I have spoken to him
on the phone and the car is in good condition, well cared for and lots of
work done with in the last year. The car sits in a gas station in Cape May
NJ, and if we don't pull together, will end up in the junk yard.

	For those of us that love these cars, it would be a terrible waste.There
are too few in good condition for even one to be wasted.

	Mike's father has allowed me to post his cell phone number for some one to
call. 914-525-2430 Sat Morning after 8 am EST.
	Or contact me tonight or tommow morning by email or ICQ, and I can call him
directly.

	I wanted the car, but my '81 ran into trouble today and I can't go and get
it.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
'81 Scirocco (re-animating)