muffler sound solutions

HI all A while back I was bitchin because my car was
just too
damn loud.  I was getting stopped almost daily.  Well
I found a solution that works!I have the tt race down
pipe no cat and *had* the
magna flow muffler.  It was blistering loud.  I know
cause I took it off and started the car and it
wasn't*that* much different.
I bought a flowmaster(no V8 jokes please) on the same
set up it is hardly louder than a stock 16v exhaust
with no cat.  I am a happy guy.  I am enjoying
listening to the radio and other fine luxuries of my
car.  I seams to flow great.  SO if any one else out
there needs to quiet down to keep the authorities
happy drop me aline and I'll give you the part #.  BTW
the muffler was the 50series delta flow.  Some of
theothers are much louder.ttyl
Tony