Attention: Scottish

ATTENTION

i tried to e-mail you but it said undeliverable, i'll cc
the scirocco mailing list just incase it comes back to
be as underliverable again. I would really appreciate this part
just ship it to me and ill pay for shipping plus a bit extra,
is a US check ok or money order?
Ryan Schuermann
9211 Bayou Bluff
Spring TX 77379 USA

.and for all the other list members, feel free to send all
the hot chicks you know to that address, oh wait, crap I'm
married.
thanks
Ryan