just saw a seet red rocco/all valves are bent

while i was onthe qway to traffic court for speeding in a customers car,
i see this beautiful mk2 red 16v driving on greenspring valley road it
was really pretty looked like stock byumpers adn euiro headlights,
thisis the 2nd one i have seen com out of villia juile college, i also
saw a silver mk2 16v that was a littel loud but looked damn good

on to my 2.1L
that is right all teh valves int eh head were bent so that means all new
aluminum intake vavl;es, adn new exhaust valves....ouch me pockets are
bbeginnnign to hurt a bit..

so is anyone oming to my plavce for a dismantling party on this 88
jetta????
jonas