Scirocco at Virginia City Hill Climb, WOW!

I just had to share this with ya'll,
I was considering running the Virginia City Hill Climb this year in my
Scirocco.
Being in the presence of F40's, F355's, Quattro Sports, Vipers and the like
while getting 20 runs or so up a 5.2 mi. canyon road at max. speed just
seems to cool to pass up. While on an NSX site (not a poser) Craig noticed
that a Scirocco attended in 98 and did impressively well coming in quicker
than cars many times more powerful and more expensive, 22nd out of 50
listed. No details about the car other than White VW Scirocco though
  Check it out at http://nsxfiles.com/stories.htm . Takes a while for the
page to load, look at the chart at the bottom of the page when it loads
fully, look for 22nd place, IMPRESSIVE when you see the cars that were
slower than him. Look at that average speed, 80.53mph for the Scirocco,
definitely not stock! The fastest was a Porsche RUF CTR 2 Sport at 93.18mph,
and 2nd was a Ferrari F40 at 93.10mph, WOW.
Ok, so it is a needle in a haystack but is the owner, Joe Leu, on this list?
Anyone else want to attend this event, it is in June 8) in Nevada near Reno?
I'll probably come in dead last in my 1.9 8V, but what the hell 8)

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc