FS cheap! 86 Scirocco 8V available in south NJ/DE

East coasters, don't let this one go to the graveyard. I talked to Mike and
he is willing to let it go cheap, name your price. 8)
I would buy it but I am on the other coast :(
Dont respond to me, respond to MikeRav@ix.netcom.com , or call Mike at (718)
826-8728.