Re: bilstien shocks?

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:52:40 -0800 "chris" <frion@netzero.net> writes:
> i finally got a chance to pull off the rear wheels of my rocco, and
> it has a yellow color bilstien shock on the back, but the driver side
one is
> shot and i thought i heard a while ago that bilstien replaces bad ones?
is
> this true?
> chris

Yeah man, just call them up and make arrangements.
I would replace both...

If you send them to Bilstein they will ship you new ones for free.
You can also have them sent to you by giving them your credit card
number.

Bilstein 800.537.1085

Btw, don't even mention a receipt... I've never needed one...8^)

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'80 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco 16V
'83 GTI, daily driver

              To reply to the Scirocco list click here:
<mailto:thescirocco@juno.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org>