Help! Dead 16V

Well for the first time in 5 years the bitch left me stranded, in morning
downtown rush hour no less. I think the clutch cable snapped, I went to push
in the clutch and with a loud pop the pedal sank to the floor. Now after a
$250!!!!! (but its ok because the check is gonna bounce into space) tow home
I need to get the car fixed ASAP, my mother is coming out fro a visit and I
need a vehicle. Ohh and while the asshole tow truck operator was manuevering
the car it got curbed and completely fucked up one my rims, "oh is not my
faaalt, i try to help you, no pay for damge unles on truck friend" stupid
asshole. Anyway, what involved with changing the damn cable, i once had
planned swapping to a manual cable and I think I will do it now since they
are cheaper than the self adjusting. Please help guys, Im going back out to
look at the car now....dammit!

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/214,000 mi