ND show texas style

Im gonna try to be there and drag as many texans with
me. I wont have any vacation time either but what the
hell? Which is more important? To hell with my job! Ok
so maybe i wont get paid, but they pay me enough to not
worry about not getting paid. Anyways for those of you
citing work probles, screw them, they cant deal without
you for a week and a half get a different job! Just remind
your employeer noone can flip those patties like you can!

Oh yeah and beware i'm a lazy ass procrastinator, I plan to
just show up and find a room to chip in for and pass out on
the floor or the front shrubbury, whichever i can make it to.
Course if the wife wants to come guess I'll get a room but I'm
hoping the prospectus of riding 1200 miles on an egg crate will
deterr her.. "no honey all my other seats are broke"

To put it in perspective, the freakin' Motel 6 in nearby Campbell is $75.99

for a double, $69.99 for a single on those very nights.  $69 for a Courtyard

is BEYOND a steal.. it's like 50c gasoline.  I HIGHLY recommend that anybody

going books NOW at that rate before the joint fills up.  We can put at least

2 in a room or 4 if people don't mind sleepin' "corn dog"....