Re: Momo Steering Wheel Wiring.

On Wed, 01 Mar 2000 13:36:10 MST "Travis Bedford" <tmb16v@hotmail.com>
writes:
>Err...never throw away instructions. On the old roc I didn't have a
horn, so
>when I installed the Momo, I threw away the instructions and extra
wires.
>Hindsight is 20/20. Anyway, the new roc has a horn. Only one black wire
>comes from the steering column. On the back of the Momo horn button,
>there are two male connectors. Can you guys help me get this working.
>Thanks,
>Travis.
>'88 16V

There should be 3 male connectors.
The extra wire (Which came with the steering wheel) connects the horn
button to the steering wheel, then the steering wheel to the stock horn
wire. It doesnt matter which male connector on the steering wheel you
use, they both do the same job.
Beep-beep!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and