RE: Momo Steering Wheel Wiring.

Travis Bedford wrote:
>snip<
>. Only one black wire comes from the steering column. On the back of the
>Momo horn button, there are two male connectors. Can you guys help me
get
>this working.
>Thanks,

That black wire needs to be connected to ground to make the horn go on.
The Momo horn button completes the circuit between the 2 male
connectors. So connect the black wire (using the factory slide contact
at the base of the steering wheel, for instance) to one of the prongs on
the button, and the other prong should be connected to ground. voila

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0