Re: 'roc in driver's fest lit

At 5:19 PM -0700 6/30/00, Kevin Collins wrote:
>I got my "kit" from VW today for the Driver's Fest gig in Anaheim next
>month.  There are some pics from last year's event, and in one is a nice
>Tornado Red 16V, with BBS RX wheels, and euro lights & bumpers (painted I
>believe) that's parked between an aircooled beetle and a NB.
>
>WHo's car is that??  Kevin Sullivan maybe?

http://www.Scirocco.org/photos/pro/kotch/

Nope, Carl Kotch.  He took 2nd last year at WF.  Brett was kind enuf
to profile him on Scirocco.org; I don't think he's on the list??

Carl???  Bueller?  Bueller?

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |