Re: 'roc in driver's fest lit

That car belongs to Carl Kotch (sp).  He came up 2nd for modified A1 at
driverfest and came up 2nd to Brett for modified roc at WF last year.  He's
not on the list btw.  At the end of the show we moved our cars closer to
where they were giving out the trophies, which is why he's parked between
two beetles.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"If you're not passing traffic...You ARE traffic"