Re: waterfest show cars

Scott Richardson wrote:

> I just registered as a show car and believe you me, my roc is by no
> means show quality. I figure that it's worth the extra money to
> represent with my fellow scirocco owners and to not have to take some
> bus just to get in. And it's only what, like $5 more.

At ND, it actually worked out cheaper to show the car than not, if you had
someone with you.. cost to show included a $15 T-shirt and TWO admissions..
..and all the proceeds go to charity.

I can't stress enough to you guys considering going but NOT showing your
cars - JUST SHOW IT!  34 Sciroccos at ND was a sight to behold, and even
those with the roughest cars were proud to be there, believe me.. and those
that left their cars out were kicking themselves.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0