Re: 16V performance - forgot to add..

In a message dated 6/29/00 7:15:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kcollins1@socal.rr.com writes:

<< ..that I'm also planning on doing a 50mm intake.. WHEN I can find one
 <again>.  As many of you will remember, I had one right in my sights about
 2-3 weeks ago, but at the time had no ready cash nor immediate plans to
 use one.. so I passed it off to the list where it quickly found a new
 home.. drat!

 If anybody has a line on one, please let me know. >

Seems like after I finally located and bought one for MY ride, they are
coming out of the woodwork!

Seen a couple on the RAMVW newsgroup
and a couple on Ebay
Wyatt Marcus is also advertising them for sale on his "Rabbitat" page (though
currently "not in stock")

Latest "50mm Scirocco Intake" sighting was in the latest issue of European
Car-- a firm called "Tuning Zubehor" is advertising them with $$CALL$$ as the
price-- so I did-- these guys want almost a grand!!!

Nice of you to pass that deal on to Peter, Kevin...

Hope you find a good deal on one!

Danny