Re: got my sis in a rocco!

At 7:46 PM -0400 6/29/00, Jason Arms wrote:
>Whell i am letting my sister use the money from the wrecked GTI to
>buy herself a car (she will be paying me back).  Today, she picked
>up a pretty sweet 1986.5 16v rocco in black for $1500.  It is
>completly stock except for a pretty nice looking set of 14" (Sears)
>Z racing chrome 5 spoke wheels and tires.  It is pretty clean, a few
>small rust spots, and lots of new parts.  As soon as i can get a
>scanner i will get some pics of it, along with a shit load of other
>pics of other things on my web sight, so keep your eyes open!

WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE FIND THESE GREAT CARS FOR NEXT TO NOTHING?!?!?!?!?

Dammit, every time I see a 16v for sale, it's either $3000 or it's
toast for a grand.

This is the *SECOND* nice 16v that I've heard of or seen go for nothing.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |