Re: Sticking brakes

The bores for the guide pins were sandblasted fine cause they were
rusted.He put in new rubber bushings, teflon and bolts. He tells me he
cleaned out the piston bore well but he's an old Italian who's a genius
with Alfas, but maybe he don't looka so good.
Anyway, he put anti squeel grease on the pads and they do work well
until they heat up and stick. I'm going to put in rebuilt calipers(I
found out I can get them for $35Cdn) instead of rebuilding them again.
The calipers stay the same when going from solid 9.4 to vented 9.4, only
the pads are thinner, correct?
What does the servo do exactly? Can this be my problem?
John