Re: waterfest show cars

Excellent! You should definitely try to come on Sat.  I live about 45
minutes from the show and last year I just drove out that day.  I heard I
missed a blast of a night.  So this year I made some reservations for
Saturday.  Looks like it shaping up to be a fun night.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"If you accept what you're given...You deserve what you get"