Re: NO More Gas Discussion.

All I'm gonna say is my 'Rocco gets 12MPG and gas prices get me BAD! I think
that SUVs are a waste of $$; they guzzle gas and scare people on the road
who are driving normal cars.

No offense Brian but my Bus will go places just about any SUV will and in
some cases will go places that SUVs CANT go. BTW it gets about 25 MPG. It
also has a 4 pt. roll cage in the front to prevent dismemberment.

Bottom line: I am not happy with gas prices here in the US. We have enough
resources not to need the aid of the Middle East. IMHO it is a conspiracy
for political $$.

>Well after receving the 15th letter talking about SUV/ Gas Prices, and I
>dont know... it kinda makes me wonder... I sure as hell thought that I was
>subscribed to a Scirocco mailing list which dealt with topics dealing to
>Scirocco related material.  I realize that Sciroccos do run on gasoline,
>however, it is not necceary to organize a gas protest letter through this
>mailing list due to the fact that Scirocco owners are not that numerous and
>Sciroccos dont use that much fuel to begin with, so this protest letter
>would be ineffective.  I also beleive that writing about SUVs through this
>mailing list is completely un neccesary and a waste of bandwith.  As long
>as you are happy let other people drive what they want cause its really no
>one elses buisness, except the driver of the vehicle.  Discussing saftery
>issues and gas consumption of these vehicles is comepletly unrealted to a
>Scirocco, am i correct?  So to conclude i just hope that i can once again
>get messages from the mailing list on how to improve and maintain my
>Sciroccos overall state.
>
>    Chino Gonzalez
>    1987 Scirocco 16V
>    17yrs old (hell im a teenager maybe i dont know anything)

Good disclaimer above. Although I respect your opinion.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag