Benefits of Mobil 1

Hey all.
I just had my first personal experience with synthetic oil this weekend,
and I thought I'd share.  I put in 0w30 Mobil 1 in my '84 8v, and I have
noticed some major improvements, namely:
Easier starting
More power
Cooler running engine/oil
Smoother idle
Better milage
All this worth $4.00 a quart? Methinks so.
I've heard all kinda good things about synthetics, so I thought I'd give
it a try.  I put Mobil 1 gear lube in my tranny a while back and noticed
smoother and faster shifting.  Consider me another believer in
synthetics!!  Spendy, but well worth the money.
Just my .02.
Nate
'84 8v