Re: joining the 16v crowd, and hissing sound

--- Jorel <jorel140@yahoo.com> wrote:
Also I just noted the levers are
> missing from the climate control panel. I figure the
> levers would be easy to replace, as for the hiss I'm
> not all that sure. Anybody ever had this before?

Sounds like some of the vacuum connections are disconnected
from the lever assembly.  (A lot of times the pin that
holds the levers gets broken as well)  If you need a new
one let me know, I've got one.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.