Bentley Manual (alomost rocco related)

Hey guys!  I was just going through some of my mom bargain pages and found a
$10 of cupon at Barnes and noble.com  the cupon code is:
ZZMACU7

i just used it to buy my bentley manual from there.  that's why i figured it
would be almost scirocco content. well, sorry for the waste of bandwidth,
just figured it would help thos people that are scared of buying a bentley
because of the price.  (that's why i didn't get on until now.)  Also, there
are in stock at B&N, and wil ship in 1-2 days.  i had first looked at
amazon.com, and it would have shipped in 1-3 WEEKS!
HTH!
Corey