Re: Hi! i'm new to the list

> , and the rest
> are secure that their
> way was the ONLY way. Sigh.

hehehe - when my g/f and I first started dating, she
told me that she was always right.  I said "That's
great.  We'll never argue, because I am always right
too!"

The flip side of getting 10 contradicting viewpoints
is getting none at all.  A lot depends on what you are
asking on which particular day.  I personally delete
80% of the emails first thing in the morning, but find
myself so bored by 3 o'clock in the afternoon I will
reply to anything.  Like How best to fit a large dog
in the back of a scirocco without getting hair on the
upholstery... it doesn't matter, I'll reply to it if I
have the slightest inkling of what you are talking
about.  Like this one for exampe... I am just bored..
I really have nothing useful to add (sorry for all
those who read this far seeking enlightenment) but it
is 3pm and I am waiting for win2k to finish installing
on my machine (again).  A word of advice.  Do NOT try
to install the commandcom win2000 beta virus software.
 Trust me on this.

In rocco related news - finally got almost all the
parts in to tear my front end up again (new steering
gear).  I also have to tear the rear apart (bad stub
axle and backing plate), so if anyone has any tips on
replacing rear axle bushings without screwing up brake
lines I would appreciate it.

Thanks for playing

=====
Mark
If you're not paranoid, you're not paying attention.

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/