Re: /jt motorsports

I requested a catalog from JT, mailed my $7 and never got one. gave them a call and received a bunch of photocopied garbage in a $.29 postage.

  Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:

"Josh(MAD16v)Able" wrote:

> NEVER DEAL WITH JTMOTORSPORTS, THEY ARE ASSHOLES.
> THEY ARE THE MOST PIECE OF SHIT, UNRELIABLE, RIP-OFF IN THE VW WORLD. TRUST
> ME I HAVE DEALT WITH THEM BEFORE.

That about sums up everything I've ever heard about the joint too.

You should see what the owner drives - a FULLY, and I mean *FULLY*, RICED up
(and RICED is the only applicable term!) M3. The thing is hideous. One look
and you'd INSTANTLY decide not to buy anything from the joint!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0

--