On the road of life there are drivers and hitchikers.

List,
	worked on the scirocco all day, fixed some slipping belts and got my
a/c working. Great, the car is a bit better....... Get home afer
studying a bit and drinking coffee, and my transfer pump is screaming.
!@#$#!@# The car has about a 1/4 tank of fuel, and it's stalling
occasionally at lights and what not. *sigh* I take it this means the
transfer pump must get replaced now. Damn the man. I'm hoping I can limp
it along this weekend and just keep the fuel tank full. Does that sound
like a decent idea? I just hope this pile of shit  doesn't leave me a
hitchiker like the title implies..... Thanks,
								Gary Huff