Re: Passenger side mount info.

YES! Bad. *VERY* bad..... the 16v motor with the 533 mount is offset.
The center hub where the bolt goes through is offset as compared to your
average 8v A1 mount...... The previous owner of my scirocco put a
regular 8v mount in, and when I took it out a few days ago it was
completely flat......  the motor sat 1" lower on the passenger side,
destroyed my down pipe and caused all sorts of other catastrophies. Get
the right 16v mount and have that pressed in. It's about 35$ I
believe........