Passenger side mount info.

I've got my 16V motor out of the car, and I'm getting it ready to put back
in. It's a 1.8 16V from a Golf GTI that I'm putting in a '79 Scirocco  I had
to switch the brackets from A2 style to A1 style, and I'm about to press a
new mount in.  I got a mount from Potterman, p.n.. 171-199-214 G/K.  The
mount I took out of the Scirocco 16V bracket was a 533-199-214 A.  They're
visually the same, but I suspect there's a difference in stiffness.
Basically, I want the stiffest rubber mount I can get.  Does anyone know if
the TT pass. side mounts are stiffer than stock?

Ben R
Membership Coordinator
<http://www.volksport.com>
Volksport GTI and Watercool Volkswagen Club
"We support your VW Performance Addiction."