Re: Self djusting clutch cable

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:38:20 PDT "Chris DeLong" <green536@hotmail.com>
writes:

> >Transaxles that will fit: 4K, 9A, 2Y (with a 16V clutch disc).
>
> The only tranny listed here that will fit with a 16v tranny is the
> 2Y. The other 2 WILL NOT work with a 16v disk.

?

No kidding... The 4K and 9A will work with an 8V clutch disc, though...
That's why I put "with a 16V clutch disc" in parenthesis, next to the 2Y.
8^)

4K and 9A's have the necessary holes for the A2 rear mount.

Btw, have you heard from Jared lately?

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI
'84 Scirocco, '80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V