RE: Rear Axle Beam!

I use the 16V e-brake handle and pedal cluster in my 78.

The ebrake handle fits but you have to modify the switch for the dash
e-brake light circuit due to the fact that the 16v switch actuator on the
e-brake handle is in a slightly different location than the MkI.

The pedal cluster is easy.  Pull the stock one out at the same time you pull
the vaccum booster and put the 16v one in.  Then you simply have to re-wire
the brake light circuit to work with the pedal actuated brake light switch
from the 16v pedal cluster.

Brian H
2.0 16V turbo box of parts