Re: Advertisements on Scirocco.org

>well i was browsing through parts section today and saw that a
>company has posted on the parts for sale section some gauge faces
>and such. i thought that it was decided that individuals, and not
>companies were the only ones that were allowed to post on the
>classifieds.
>just curious.
>-alan
>
>sorry to be such a hardass

Not at all. I wrote them a note explaining our view of commercial postings
on that forum, and removed the postings.

Now, there is a fine line between a full blown commercial venture and
some guy making weighted shift rods in his basement with not much more
then word of mouth...for that, I'm guessing that a low key ad in the
scirocco classifieds is probably alright...what say the masses?

Basically, the classified section is not free advertising for businesses.

You don't see me or (I think) any other member of this list pushing
a going business in the classifieds, right?

==Brett