Re: Uninsured motorist was: Once again, a scirocco break in/theft.

Sounds familiar....   My GF and I were hit and run by a guy with stolen
tags in Baltimore City last weekend.  The car is wasted, the airbags
went off, and he wasn't man enough to hang around afterwards.  Now I
have missed a day of work, have to share a car, and my face and my GF's
arms have lovely airbag burns.  The guy ran a stop sign a took the front
off our 95 Golf.  He got out, said "I didn't do anything wrong", saw the
stop sign, and took off leaving me bleeding in the street watching.
Sometimes I wonder if there are any decent people left in the world.
Thanks for the ranting space.

Matt Loggans
Baltimore, MD
79, 81 & 84 Sciroccos!!

"Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop to look around once
 in a while, you could miss it."  --Ferris Bueller's Day Off