Re: Self adjusting clutch cable?

On the same subject, can you swap a manual adjust cable for the self adjust?
It seems like whenever we install a clutch those crap self adjusting cables
have to be replaced to work right.  Could he (Jason) just replace the self
adjusting with the manual adjust?  If you can, that is what I would do!!

Dave