From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Christopher Mende
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 10:04 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Intake boots & Linux

And just so I can make a half related post after seeing a topic near and
dear to my heart! :)

Intake boots:

I & JohnVV can attest that the TINIEST crack in one of those boots can
potentially be a complete passthru and cause a leak. I hate intake
boots.

And the unrelated:

Just thought some of you might want to know that this list actually runs
on a linux box as well! Minus the USWorst network outtages and my
botching around, it's been doing fairly well!

~C